Call: 586-286-8200 -- 39999 Garfield Clinton Township, MI 48038

Personal Lines


Auto Insurance

Auto insurance is mandatory for all vehicles. Personal auto insurance covers vehicles used for personal reasons like travel, errands, going to school, etc., and commuting to and from work. If you use your personal vehicle for any business activity you must have commercial insurance.


Home Owner’s Insurance

Covers a home and its contents against most risks. It also has liability coverage to protect you from damage or injuries to visitors.